We do centerline slot cutting for alley scrapers, too! Call today for details.
PROTECT your Dairy Cattle & Livestock FROM SLIPPERY Concrete Floors! DM Co. has the Solution!
“Why should I Diamond Groove my slippery concrete floor?”
- Allows for dry and healthy hooves
- Easy to clean, grooves act like tile drainage to direct dirt away from the floor leaving a more healthy environment.
- A great solution for lameness prevention, provides traction for your livestock. Resulting in a dramatic decrease in animal injuries, hence, an increase in milk production.
- Cows are more confident to show heat.
- Longest lasting solution on the market.
- Grooves are sawed into new or existing concrete with a diamond saw blade, leaving a flat bottom surface with clean right angles providing the best traction year over year.
Features & Benefits
“Where can Diamond sawed concrete safety grooving be most effective?”
- Dairy Barns
- Loafing Sheds
- Wash Pens
- Free Stalls
- Holding Areas
- Return Alleys
- Feed Lots
- Loading Areas
- Scales Areas
Grooving Sizes and Patterns
“What are the grooving sizes and patterns available?”
There are three patterns available:
Diamond Pattern - ¾" wide x 5⁄16" deep x 3-½" center to center
Diamond Pattern - ½" wide x 3⁄8" deep x 3-½" center to center
1 way grooving - ¾" wide x ½" deep x 3- ¼" center to center
For Sand Barns we recommend ½" wide x ⅜" deep x 3-½" centre to centre diamond pattern grooving. We can also achieve these depths in 1 way grooving.
For all other bedding types, we recommend ¾" wide x 5/16" deep x 3-½"" centre to centre diamond pattern grooving.