We do centerline slot cutting for alley scrapers, too! Call today for details.
“Why should I Diamond Groove my slippery concrete floor?”
- Allows for dry and healthy hooves
- Easy to clean, grooves act like tile drainage to direct dirt away from the floor leaving a more healthy environment.
- A great solution for lameness prevention, provides traction for your livestock. Resulting in a dramatic decrease in animal injuries, hence, an increase in milk production.
- Cows are more confident to show heat.
- Longest lasting solution on the market.
- Grooves are sawed into new or existing concrete with a diamond saw blade, leaving a flat bottom surface with clean right angles providing the best traction year over year.
Features & Benefits
“Where can Diamond sawed concrete safety grooving be most effective?”
- Dairy Barns
- Loafing Sheds
- Wash Pens
- Free Stalls
- Holding Areas
- Return Alleys
- Feed Lots
- Loading Areas
- Scales Areas
Grooving Sizes and Patterns
“What are the grooving sizes and patterns available?”
There are three patterns available:
Diamond Pattern - ¾" wide x 5⁄16" deep x 4" center to center
Diamond Pattern - ½" wide x 3⁄8" deep x 4" center to center
1 way grooving - ¾" wide x ½" deep x 4" center to center
Herringbone Pattern Cutting
About this Service:
For herringbone pattern cutting, we use our diamond-blade grooving machines to cut grooves in the concrete either 1⁄2" or 3⁄4" wide in a "herringbone" design. This is when groups of 4-6 cuts intersect in a diagonal pattern, but to not overlap each other. This service is commonly used for traction on boat ramps and other angled concrete surfaces.